Autism Speaks is thrilled to announce that this year, 1,045 iPad Airs will be awarded to financially disadvantaged individuals with autism. The application is now open!
Eligible applicants are individuals who:
* Have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder by a licensed professional
* Reside in the United States
* Have limited income and cannot afford to purchase an iPad
The timeline is below:
* November 2: Online application opens at 6:00AM EST
* November 7: Application closes at 11:59PM EST
* November 9 - December 3: Review committee selects recipients
* December 7: Recipients announced and iPads sent out!
Applications must be submitted by the person with autism, an immediate family member of the person with autism, or a licensed teacher, social worker or therapist. The Technology Grant Review Committee will review applications and select the iPad award recipients. All applicants selected to receive an iPad Air will be contacted on December 7. If selected, the iPad will be shipped via UPS directly to the address provided with the application. Others will receive an email informing them of their status.
Click here to apply
You must create a login and further instructions will be provided.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (888) 288-4762. Please note that we cannot accept applications from outside the United States.
Autism Speaks Family Services Team