Administrative Assistant, Full time position (40hrs), Monmouth County, NJ
Family Resource Associates, Inc. is a direct-service non-profit organization. Since 1979 FRA is committed to helping the greater community of people with a disability as a result of a developmental delay, accident, injury or aging.
The Administrative Assistant will work collaboratively with staff and programs performing vital activities that support the overall functioning of the offices and programs. All duties will be consistent with the mission and goals of FRA to support front desk duties, such as: program registration and info management in Excel, FileMaker Pro database entry, front desk and office activities including receptionist and office machines
Related experience, knowledge of FileMaker Pro and Excel, and knowledge of disabilities and/or experience in nonprofits highly preferred. Needs excellent oral communication. Personable, energetic, self-motivated and resourceful. Must be a team player.
· Be the welcoming face of the agency and manage all front desk activities
o Greeting those using our services, volunteers and guests
o Mail management – incoming, outgoing and disbursement
o Program Calendars
· Database entry from mailings and incoming information, access contact lists and provide labels and reports upon request from FileMaker Pro.
· Deal with all aspects of entering program registration information into Excel and FileMaker Pro
· Prepare rooms for program, committee, and event meetings
· Manage office inventory, ordering and disbursements of deliveries
· Assist students waiting for transportation and as needed.
· Manage office needs and logistics to ensure pleasant and functioning work environment for staff, clients and visitors
Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, FileMaker Pro and databases needed
Must be able to lift 50 lbs and easily manage stairs
PLEASE SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER: firstname.lastname@example.org