THERE ARE ALTERNATIVES AND OPTIONS FOR ADULTS WITH DISABILTIES
New possibilities exist for adults with developmental disabilities to achieve a full and productive life with the necessary supports needed.
* FRA has a book library with helpful readings.
* At times, FRA offers groups for parents who have adult children who are developmentally disabled.
* Our TECHConnection offers daily classes that students out of high school may attend.
* Advocates For Alternatives, Inc. promotes self-direction and person-centered planning so each individual with a disabilities has the FREEDOM, CHOICE and CONTROL over their lives with the associated responsibility. They offer guidance and support to individuals and famiies.
To learn more contact Ann Martinelli at: email@example.com
* NJ offers resources through their Division of Developmental Disabilties to assist in funding some of these resources.
Get the information you need!
Find the resources you need
Connect with others who have gone through the process
Get active in the community and become knowledgeable about how to improve your life as a young adult.
Advocacy For Persons with Disabilities
Janis Bell, diocesan Advocate for Persons with Disabilities, welcomes calls from persons with developmental or acquired disabilities, their families and care-givers in the Diocese of Trenton. If you need assistance locating resources, solving a problem, or finding the help you need to live life to the fullest, please contact Janis Bell at 609-406-7400, x5594 or email firstname.lastname@example.org