Technology Education Classes for the General Public
FRA serves the entire community, and our Community Education classes providing group and individual instruction offer a wide range of topics related to technology. All community members are eligible
FULL COURSE CLASS DESCRIPTIONS for GENERAL PUBLIC
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Internet: research, safety, news, games
- Social Media
- Digital Media / Art of Digital Photography
- Google Docs
- Brain Fitness
- Writing Essentials: using tools for struggling writers
Individual Class Offerings:
- Individual classes are designed according to the individual's specific needs and wants.
- Time of day and length of class will be determined by individual / teacher schedules.
Schedule, COURSE Class Descriptions and Registration Information
Call for current class schedule
Call for class cost, as costs vary depending upon class.
See Registration Options
Call Alexa at 732-747-5310, ext. 116
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about these class offerings, please contact Joanne Castellano at 732-747-5310, ext. 114 or email@example.com. For registration-related questions, please contact Alexa at 732-747-5310, ext. 116 or firstname.lastname@example.org